Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Facebook Apps – Crime City: Easy Money In the Arena

Crime City is a great Facebook app that draws inspiration from Mafia Wars. You start with your avatar and an empty city. You do jobs, complete quests, collect rent and even fight other players to make money to buy either stuff for your city or on equipment to make your mafia stronger. Currently Crime City can only be played online at Facebook. So if you're in a mood for a 2d action oriented graphical version of Mafia Wars, head on over to Facebook and do a search for Crime City.


As with most Facebook games that simulate any type of city building, everything about Crime City is based around time management. In all honesty, the fastest and easiest way to make easy money in Crime City all depends on how much time you spend on Facebook and how often you check your Facebook page. I could go on and on about how much better a warehouse is than a basketball court, but that really doesn't matter if you can't, or don't care to be on, when the rackets are ready cash out.

The first key to making easy money in Crime City is to take a look at how often you check your Facebook page. Then, factor in how much time you would spend on it if you got addicted to a game. There are several different ways you can play depending on how much time you want to devote to the game. Simply playing through the first 10 or so levels and exploring the game will give you an idea of how it needs to be done to fit your schedule. However, if you're a hardcore Facebook gamer like me, you want to spend several hours playing this addictive game. Following this guide you can do just that.

There are two main ways to make easy money in Crime City. The first is to simply do quests and dump all your stats into energy so you can do even more quests. However, if you're wanting large sums of money coming in at a steady flow, then you need to dump a lot of points into stamina. When you fight in the arena and win, you're looking at anywhere from $100-$5000 a fight depending on your level.

But simply dumping your points into stamina isn't going to win you fights. You're also going to need a huge mafia to back you up with the right equipment and boosts. Placing stats into attack and defense when you can afford it isn't a bad idea either. I usually place 1 point into either attack or defense when I get awarded a skill point for completing quests. When I level up I dump 2 points into stamina and the last goes to wherever I feel I need it.

If you take want to make easy money in Crime City through fighting in the arena, you are also going to need to increase your health as well. Even though you can pay cash to heal yourself after fights, healing too often will eventually put a cooldown on healing and prevent you from healing for a short time. Therefore, I keep my health at a level that matches my stamina. In other words, if I can't use all my stamina without triggering the heal cooldown, that tells me I need more health. And if I can consistently use all my stamina without needing to heal, I know I can neglect putting points into health.

Take all that into consideration and build buildings that boost your attack, defense, mafia size and energy gain and utilize the boost items as well. Increasing the size of mafia is something you should focus on when you can't play the game. Do a search on Google for crime city, search crime city groups on Facebook and even post on your Facebook wall asking people to play. Having a large mafia size is key to making easy money in CrimeCity through the arena.


No comments:

Post a Comment